Skarlet Lu Realta respects each individual’s right to personal privacy. We will collect and use information through our web site and Skolomanche only in the ways set out below.
Skarlet Lu Realta and Skolomanche needs to collect and process personal data in order to provide services to clients, students, manage its operations effectively and meet certain legal requirements.
Throughout this Notice, “University”, “we”, “our” and “us” refers to Skarlet Lu Realta and Skolomanche University and “you” and “your” refers to those expressing an interest in booking Skarlet to speak, becoming a client of Skarlet Lu Realta, a student at the University both prior to and at formal application stage, together with those who later become a registered student at the University. It will also cover information that we must keep after you have left us.
2. Anything you are not clear about
If there is anything you are unclear about please contact us at email@example.com.
3. Where do we get your personal data from?
We obtain or receive personal data about you from the following sources:
- From when you provide your contact details for open day activities or to request further information from us, make an application, book Skarlet or enrol as a client or student; and
- From third party sources (such as other institutions involved in the delivery of joint programmes or other individuals such as students). Where we obtain personal data from third party sources, we will look to ensure that the third party has lawful authority to provide us with your personal data.
- From you when you disclose personal data during the course of your booking requests, applications, studies or when accessing or services or resources (e.g. careers advice, counselling, financial support)
4. Categories of Personal Data Being Processed
We collect and process a broad range of personal data about you in order to deliver our services to you as a client, agent, booker, student, manage our operations effectively and meet certain legal requirements. Examples of this personal data will include your name, request information, contact details, student ID number if applicable, application information, attendance, assessment marks, address for correspondence and date of birth. Personal data may also contain “sensitive personal data”. "Sensitive Personal Data" means information about your Special Category Data (as defined below) and information about the commission or alleged commission by you of any criminal offence or any proceedings for any offence committed or alleged to have been committed by you, the disposal of such proceedings or the sentence of any court in such proceedings. ‘Special Category Data’ means any Personal Data about your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, sex life or sexual orientation and their genetic or biometric data. When you register to enrol with us, you have the option not to provide certain types of “sensitive personal data”. However you must provide any information about your state of wellness that directly affects your ability to study within Skolomanche University. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
5. The purposes for which we process your personal data and the legal basis for that processing
We collect and process a broad range of personal data about you in order to deliver our services to you as a client, booker, student, manage our operations and maintain our records effectively, and meet certain legal requirements. Examples of such services include our student support services, lecture capture recording, attendance and progress monitoring.
6. Retention of Your Personal Data
We retain your personal data during your client, booker, study period. Some types of personal data are retained long after your mentoring, events, studies have ended, for example, so that we can verify your award or respond to offers you have requested of us. Other types of data, particularly if sensitive, may only be retained for a short time.
7. Unwanted Communication
We will from time to time communicate with you by email, post, telephone, whatssapp social media and text. If at any stage you are concerned about the content of these communications, e.g. unwanted marketing information, then:
- please follow any available unsubscribes links or instructions in the communications; or
- contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Transfers to third party countries
We may share your personal data with organisations within and outside of the European Union. Where we share your personal data with countries outside of the European Union we will ensure that there are appropriate safeguards in place to protect your personal data.
9. Your Rights as a Data Subject
We thought it would be helpful to set out your rights as a data subject below. You have the right to:
- Access your personal data that we process
- To rectify inaccuracies in personal data that we hold about you;
- To be forgotten, that is your details to be removed from systems that we use to process your personal data
- To restrict the processing of your personal data in certain ways
- To obtain a copy of your personal data in a commonly used electronic form (data portability)
- To object to certain processing of your personal data by us
- To request that we stop sending you direct marketing communications.
- To request human intervention where automated decisions (including profiling) have legal or similarly significant effects
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights please contact us at email@example.com
10. Concerns and Contact Details
If you have any concerns with regard to the way your personal data is being processed or have a query about any of this information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Information Collection and Security
Skarlet Lu Realta and Skolomanche University only collects information on our web site that has been submitted by registered users. This information includes news and events, uploaded photos, video content, profiles, private messages and blog posts all of which are voluntarily submitted by registered users. Skarlet Lu Realta and Skolomanche University’s web sites employ the use of “cookies” to enable us to track usage patterns and deliver customised content to users. Our cookies do not collect personally identifiable information. Skarlet Lu Realta and Skolomanche University will not divulge any personally identifiable information about registered users to outside parties for any reason.
12. Information Usage
The information collected by Skarlet Lu Realta and Skolomanche University is used for the purposes of this web site and www.skolomancheuniversity.org website only. We do offer, as part of the education program within Skolomanche University, links to other web sites, content hosting platforms and source references. Please note that when you click on links to other web sites, we encourage you to read their privacy policies which may differ from ours. Because our web site also offers user-submitted posts and comments, please be advised that information posted in these venues becomes public knowledge with the submittal of any information or images contained therein.
14. Access to Information
Registered users who wish to delete their information from our database must notify us by email.
15. Support Resolution
If problems arises from your use of this website, please feel free to email enquiries@SkolomancheUniversity.org